Where will the conference be held?
The Annual ACAP, HSA & NCPS Conference will be held at the Australian College of Applied Psychology Sydney campus located at 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney. The Sydney Campus is well served by trains, buses and taxis.
When will authors of abstracts be notified regarding acceptance of their paper?
Notification to authors regarding abstracts for symposia, oral presentations and poster presentations will be made no later than 1st September.
What are the Key Dates?
- 12th June – Call for Papers
- 21st July – Call for Papers closed
- 21st August – Registration opens
- 1st September – Author feedback
- 12th September- Draft Program available
- 25th October – Registrations close
- 30th October 2017 – Annual ACAP, HSA & NCPS Conference
Who do I contact if I have any more questions?
Please contact the Conference Planning Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.